The Unknown Hipster Diaries Book Signing at BOOKMARC

Posted in Parties by unknownhipster on November 10, 2012

Dung called me the other day, as they had just received a large crate at August Editions.

“Did you order a large travel trunk from Vuitton for your next steamliner crossing to Europe?” I asked. We opened it, and there it was, the thousand copies of the Diaries, meticulously stacked, with a note from the printer: “Who the hell is the Unknown Hipster?”

The book looks great.

Its beige cloth cover works well with every kind of upholstered interior, and would bring a touch of warmth to any spare, minimalist pad. The pages’ irregular edges seem to have been cut with a guitar pick, but I know Dung is way too busy to do this himself. In fact, don’t know how this was done.

And the design, done by Martine – a yoga expert – is very cool. It makes for a relaxing read without having to be in a precarious headstand. And if you’re a yoga-obsessed and feel the urge to practice without having your mat at hand, the book can be used as extra padding for your headstand.

Because of the large number of inquiries, please refer to our “Frequently Asked Questions About the Book”:

-       Do you have to be a snob to enjoy The Unknown Hipster Diaries?

The book is made for all: snobs, and unsnobs.*

-       I don’t have a long beard and a long hair, do you think I’ll be interested by this book?

In fact, we don’t know. Are you a woman ?* The book is multi-gender friendly.

-       I’m a hispter with a roof-top pig farm and organic greeneries, can I trade my  products for a copy ?

This is currently under consideration at August Editions.*

-       Can I have my copy signed and meet the author?*

Yes, there will be a book signing at

BOOKMARC

This Thursday, November 15th, from 6:00 to 8:00 pm

400 Bleecker Street, NYC 10014

212 620 4021

*Has this answer been useful?  Yes /  No / Other

1. HipsterApproved.net said, on November 11, 2012 at 12:55 am

Wow…wish I was there.

2. teamgloria said, on November 11, 2012 at 11:21 am

How glorious.

We shall attend!

3. preetandpoor said, on November 25, 2012 at 9:24 am

i did a post on my blog about your character, the unknown hipster, and i also create a new girlfriend for him. hope you like it! regards from spain

4. girlfromnorthcountry said, on November 29, 2012 at 5:13 pm

I just discovered your blog through coolhunting and I love it. So good.

5. girlfromnorthcountry said, on November 29, 2012 at 5:15 pm

I just read about your blog on coolhunting and it is just perfect.

6. virginielebrun said, on December 6, 2012 at 2:28 pm

I’ ve just discovered your site. Drawings and reflection, just what I like.